Our four-year diploma program Production and Media Business is one of the most distinguished in Europe. Founded in 1988, it was the first of its kind in Germany. Since then 300 students have graduated from the program. Our student productions garner both international festival acclaim and such honors as the Student Academy Award. Since 2006, the department has been headed by Prof. Dr. Herbert Kloiber, managing director of the Tele München Group.
The objective of our study program is to provide comprehensive training for the full range of production-related and media-scholarly careers, as well as for the requirements of TV programming. The core curriculum is tailored to the target career of creative producer.
The advantages of HFF Munich and its Production and Media Business program:
- excellent ties to the German film and media industry
- close cooperation with such industry partners as the FilmFernsehFonds Bayern, the Bavarian public broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk, Bavaria Film and the company ARRI
- renowned instructors
- optimum learning conditions, usually in small classes
- state-of-the-art media facilities in our new complex (completed in 2011)
- central location, at the heart of Germany’s media capital